Kungfu Summer Camps 2019
DISCIPLINE, FUN & EMPOWERMENT!
Seattle Shaolin Kungfu Academy brings you our Summer Camp 2019.
This is a great opportunity for children to learn from our world-famous Shaolin Warrior to stay healthy and strong, learn useful skills, build confidence and increase discipline, and have fun during the summer time. For new students, you will learn the basic and fundamental of Shaolin stances, traditional fist forms and weaponry, basic tumbling and sparring. For existing students, you will progress to learn techniques of current belt syllabus and new fist forms base on your skills level. Basic Chinese Calligraphy writing will be taught as well.
11 Weeks whole-day Shaolin Kung Fu Curriculum:
New students who enroll for 11 full weeks in the whole-day program will complete the following curriculum:
- Shaolin Kung Fu basic, 5 stances, 18 Shaolin Moves; tumbling, jump front kick, tornado kick, sparring, etc.
- Shaolin fist forms: Lianhuan Fist, 5 Animals Fist(tiger, praying mantis, eagle, snake and crane)
- Traditional Shaolin Weapons: Shaolin Staff, 9-Sectioned Whip
Current Seattle Shaolin Kung Fu students: Lessons tailored to students level, plus 7 Stars Fist, 9-Sectioned Whip
Students who have completed at least one full week will receive a Shaolin Kungfu Summer Program Certificate.
We also partner up with Best in Class Education Center, A+ Learning Center, AL Studio, East Dancing Academy & Young Rembrandts, this summer to offer creative-arts, table tennis and education programs which include math, English, gifted test prep, arts & crafts, show & tell, games, science, technology, engineering, coding/programming, and Chinese calligraphy & painting activities.
Students can choose to participate in our Kung Fu only camp, or a combination of Kung Fu with arts/education/table tennis/coding/entrepreneurial/calligraphy/dance weekly.
Full day: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Mon through Fri)
Half day: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm OR 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm (Mon through Fri)
June 17th to August 30th (can participate on weekly basis) No class on July 4th
8:00 - 9:00 am or 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
8:00 - 9:00 am and 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
AL Studio: 12816 SE 38th St, Bellevue, WA 98006
Young Rembrandts, Seattle Etiquette School, Chinese Calligraphy and painting, East Dancing Academy, ENTREPRENEURIAL & CAREER THINKING SKILLS: Seattle Shaolin Kungfu Academy (13241 NE 20th St, Bellevue, WA 98005）
Seattle Pacific Table Tennis Club: 13249 NE 20th St, Bellevue, WA 98005
Best In Class Education: 919 124th Ave NE #104, Bellevue, WA 98005
A+ Learning Center: 13333 bel-red road #101, Bellevue WA 98005
All programs: Seattle Shaolin Kungfu Academy (13241 NE 20th St, Bellevue, WA 98005）
$30 (applied to new students only)
Promotions & Discounts Available
- Discounts available for Early-Birds registrations before May 15, 2019.
- Discounts available if 2 or more people are joining from the same family. Inquire at the front desk.
- Discounts available if taking more than 1 week training. Inquire at the front desk.
- Day Passes are available in select programs. Inquire at the front desk.
- FREE uniform for Registration of 3 weeks & up; FREE nunchuck for Registration of 6 weeks & up
- Day Passes available. Please inquire at the front desk.
Lunch Students should bring their own lunch, snacks, and water bottles.